Shafton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

20°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 12:37

48-hour forecast

0.05 mm, probability: 22% 18:00 00:00 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 12:00 0.26 mm, probability: 16% 0.3 mm, probability: 18% 0.39 mm, probability: 21% 0.59 mm, probability: 28% 18:00 1.16 mm, probability: 35% 2.2 mm, probability: 51% 2.93 mm, probability: 62% 2.63 mm, probability: 60% 1.88 mm, probability: 54% 1.18 mm, probability: 48% 00:00 0.53 mm, probability: 40% 0.09 mm, probability: 22% 06:00 0.09 mm, probability: 17% 0.48 mm, probability: 47% 0.91 mm, probability: 56% 0.93 mm, probability: 56% 0.75 mm, probability: 50% 0.55 mm, probability: 29% 12:00 0.3 mm, probability: 21% 18°

7-day forecast

Shafton, United KingdomRain, 8 – 15 °C53.59286000,-1.40925000
W
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-23

2020-09-23 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 15 °C
Shafton, United KingdomRain, 5 – 13 °C53.59286000,-1.40925000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 13 °C
Shafton, United KingdomRain, 6 – 13 °C53.59286000,-1.40925000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 13 °C
Shafton, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 12 °C53.59286000,-1.40925000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 12 °C
Shafton, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 14 °C53.59286000,-1.40925000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 14 °C
Shafton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 7 – 19 °C53.59286000,-1.40925000
M
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 7 – 19 °C
Shafton, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C53.59286000,-1.40925000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Menu