Send, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Clear
Last updated: 21:47

48-hour forecast

0.07 mm, probability: 32% 0.35 mm, probability: 46% 0.59 mm, probability: 50% 06:00 0.44 mm, probability: 45% 0.3 mm, probability: 36% 0.3 mm, probability: 34% 0.19 mm, probability: 28% 12:00 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 0.05 mm, probability: 17% 0.05 mm, probability: 21% 0.05 mm, probability: 22% 0.05 mm, probability: 19% 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 0.27 mm, probability: 23% 00:00 0.31 mm, probability: 28% 0.45 mm, probability: 33% 0.55 mm, probability: 35% 0.32 mm, probability: 32% 0.06 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 14°

7-day forecast

Send, United KingdomRain, 7 – 14 °C51.28875000,-0.52666000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 14 °C
Send, United KingdomSunny, 6 – 14 °C51.28875000,-0.52666000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Sunny, 6 – 14 °C
Send, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 15 °C51.28875000,-0.52666000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 15 °C
Send, United KingdomRain, 4 – 18 °C51.28875000,-0.52666000
M
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 18 °C
Send, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 17 °C51.28875000,-0.52666000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 17 °C
Send, United KingdomRain, 5 – 16 °C51.28875000,-0.52666000
W
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 16 °C
Send, United KingdomRain, 10 – 18 °C51.28875000,-0.52666000
Th
Min: 10° C
Max: 18° C

2020-10-01

2020-10-01 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 18 °C
Menu