Scawby, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

17°
Rain
Last updated: 13:14

48-hour forecast

0.1 mm, probability: 94% 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.06 mm, probability: 16% 0.14 mm, probability: 40% 0.21 mm, probability: 53% 0.21 mm, probability: 56% 0.25 mm, probability: 58% 0.3 mm, probability: 60% 18:00 0.28 mm, probability: 56% 0.2 mm, probability: 44% 0.16 mm, probability: 41% 0.14 mm, probability: 37% 0.14 mm, probability: 22% 0.13 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 06:00 12:00 18°

7-day forecast

Scawby, United KingdomRain, 9 – 16 °C53.53787000,-0.54085000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 16 °C
Scawby, United KingdomRain, 11 – 18 °C53.53787000,-0.54085000
W
Min: 11° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 18 °C
Scawby, United KingdomRain, 12 – 20 °C53.53787000,-0.54085000
Th
Min: 12° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 20 °C
Scawby, United KingdomRain, 9 – 18 °C53.53787000,-0.54085000
F
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 18 °C
Scawby, United KingdomSunny, 9 – 19 °C53.53787000,-0.54085000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 9 – 19 °C
Scawby, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 23 °C53.53787000,-0.54085000
Su
Min: C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 23 °C
Scawby, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 24 °C53.53787000,-0.54085000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 24 °C
Menu