Sandwich, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 01:08

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 18:00 0.18 mm, probability: 30% 0.3 mm, probability: 34% 00:00 0.22 mm, probability: 35% 0.11 mm, probability: 32% 0.09 mm, probability: 33% 0.25 mm, probability: 50% 0.67 mm, probability: 64% 1.01 mm, probability: 67% 06:00 0.83 mm, probability: 60% 0.47 mm, probability: 46% 0.25 mm, probability: 31% 0.16 mm, probability: 25% 0.12 mm, probability: 21% 0.11 mm, probability: 20% 12:00 0.11 mm, probability: 20% 0.16 mm, probability: 24% 0.22 mm, probability: 26% 0.27 mm, probability: 29% 0.38 mm, probability: 34% 0.43 mm, probability: 35% 18:00 0.25 mm, probability: 28% 00:00 0.07 mm, probability: 16% 14° 19°

7-day forecast

Sandwich, United KingdomRain, 14 – 19 °C51.27223000,1.33776000
W
Min: 14° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 19 °C
Sandwich, United KingdomRain, 15 – 21 °C51.27223000,1.33776000
Th
Min: 15° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 15 – 21 °C
Sandwich, United KingdomRain, 12 – 20 °C51.27223000,1.33776000
F
Min: 12° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 20 °C
Sandwich, United KingdomSunny, 12 – 20 °C51.27223000,1.33776000
Sa
Min: 12° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 12 – 20 °C
Sandwich, United KingdomSunny, 13 – 21 °C51.27223000,1.33776000
Su
Min: 13° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Sunny, 13 – 21 °C
Sandwich, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 14 – 22 °C51.27223000,1.33776000
M
Min: 14° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 14 – 22 °C
Sandwich, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 16 – 22 °C51.27223000,1.33776000
Tu
Min: 16° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 16 – 22 °C
Menu