Saltford, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

12°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 17:20

48-hour forecast

0.04 mm, probability: 19% 0.01 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 0.06 mm, probability: 20% 0.11 mm, probability: 23% 0.09 mm, probability: 20% 06:00 12:00 0.22 mm, probability: 19% 18:00 0.16 mm, probability: 22% 0.16 mm, probability: 25% 0.18 mm, probability: 28% 0.14 mm, probability: 28% 0.19 mm, probability: 37% 0.25 mm, probability: 41% 00:00 0.27 mm, probability: 38% 0.26 mm, probability: 33% 0.25 mm, probability: 29% 0.24 mm, probability: 29% 0.25 mm, probability: 30% 0.27 mm, probability: 30% 06:00 0.39 mm, probability: 32% 0.44 mm, probability: 32% 0.55 mm, probability: 31% 0.69 mm, probability: 32% 0.87 mm, probability: 36% 1.08 mm, probability: 39% 12:00 1.32 mm, probability: 41% 1.59 mm, probability: 44% 1.88 mm, probability: 48% 2.3 mm, probability: 51% 2.78 mm, probability: 54% 2.89 mm, probability: 56% 18:00 2.35 mm, probability: 52% 1.57 mm, probability: 46% 1 mm, probability: 41% 13°

7-day forecast

Saltford, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C51.40139000,-2.45944000
Th
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-01

2020-10-01 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Saltford, United KingdomRain, 8 – 12 °C51.40139000,-2.45944000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-02

2020-10-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 12 °C
Saltford, United KingdomRain, 9 – 13 °C51.40139000,-2.45944000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 13 °C
Saltford, United KingdomRain, 8 – 12 °C51.40139000,-2.45944000
Su
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 12 °C
Saltford, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C51.40139000,-2.45944000
M
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Saltford, United KingdomRain, 9 – 13 °C51.40139000,-2.45944000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 13 °C
Saltford, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C51.40139000,-2.45944000
W
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-07

2020-10-07 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Menu