Rugby, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 02:48

48-hour forecast

0.03 mm, probability: 16% 0.05 mm, probability: 32% 12:00 0.12 mm, probability: 26% 0.13 mm, probability: 41% 0.18 mm, probability: 53% 0.26 mm, probability: 62% 0.38 mm, probability: 66% 0.46 mm, probability: 68% 18:00 0.49 mm, probability: 68% 0.59 mm, probability: 69% 0.8 mm, probability: 74% 1.1 mm, probability: 79% 1.45 mm, probability: 80% 1.68 mm, probability: 81% 00:00 1.68 mm, probability: 76% 1.55 mm, probability: 72% 1.29 mm, probability: 65% 0.82 mm, probability: 58% 0.36 mm, probability: 47% 0.15 mm, probability: 34% 06:00 0.12 mm, probability: 31% 0.16 mm, probability: 34% 0.21 mm, probability: 37% 0.24 mm, probability: 35% 0.27 mm, probability: 32% 0.28 mm, probability: 30% 12:00 0.24 mm, probability: 28% 0.19 mm, probability: 27% 0.19 mm, probability: 32% 0.28 mm, probability: 43% 0.47 mm, probability: 57% 0.61 mm, probability: 64% 18:00 0.56 mm, probability: 64% 0.47 mm, probability: 60% 0.45 mm, probability: 57% 0.47 mm, probability: 58% 0.51 mm, probability: 62% 0.52 mm, probability: 58% 00:00 0.4 mm, probability: 54% 0.26 mm, probability: 48% 0.19 mm, probability: 43% 0.16 mm, probability: 38% 0.17 mm, probability: 37% 0.2 mm, probability: 39% 06:00 12° 17°

7-day forecast

Rugby, United KingdomRain, 13 – 17 °C52.37092000,-1.26417000
W
Min: 13° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 17 °C
Rugby, United KingdomRain, 14 – 18 °C52.37092000,-1.26417000
Th
Min: 14° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 18 °C
Rugby, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C52.37092000,-1.26417000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Rugby, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 19 °C52.37092000,-1.26417000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 19 °C
Rugby, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 23 °C52.37092000,-1.26417000
Su
Min: C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 23 °C
Rugby, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 12 – 24 °C52.37092000,-1.26417000
M
Min: 12° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 12 – 24 °C
Rugby, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 13 – 22 °C52.37092000,-1.26417000
Tu
Min: 13° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 13 – 22 °C
Menu