Rotherfield Peppard, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

9°
Rain
Last updated: 17:10

48-hour forecast

0.18 mm, probability: 99% 0.33 mm, probability: 95% 0.55 mm, probability: 53% 0.41 mm, probability: 47% 00:00 0.29 mm, probability: 41% 0.1 mm, probability: 26% 0.09 mm, probability: 25% 0.19 mm, probability: 32% 0.55 mm, probability: 50% 1.07 mm, probability: 55% 06:00 1.56 mm, probability: 56% 1.37 mm, probability: 56% 1.18 mm, probability: 55% 1.03 mm, probability: 54% 0.88 mm, probability: 53% 0.77 mm, probability: 51% 12:00 0.63 mm, probability: 44% 0.5 mm, probability: 44% 0.44 mm, probability: 44% 0.45 mm, probability: 46% 0.55 mm, probability: 49% 0.73 mm, probability: 51% 18:00 1.1 mm, probability: 60% 1.75 mm, probability: 68% 2.34 mm, probability: 69% 2.45 mm, probability: 68% 2.27 mm, probability: 67% 2.04 mm, probability: 66% 00:00 1.74 mm, probability: 65% 1.45 mm, probability: 62% 1.32 mm, probability: 61% 1.39 mm, probability: 60% 1.57 mm, probability: 60% 1.7 mm, probability: 59% 06:00 1.78 mm, probability: 58% 1.82 mm, probability: 56% 1.7 mm, probability: 59% 1.31 mm, probability: 59% 0.86 mm, probability: 52% 0.56 mm, probability: 49% 12:00 0.44 mm, probability: 46% 0.55 mm, probability: 47% 0.84 mm, probability: 53% 1.25 mm, probability: 57% 1.78 mm, probability: 61% 2.25 mm, probability: 62% 18:00 2.51 mm, probability: 61% 2.6 mm, probability: 57% 2.52 mm, probability: 54% 13°

7-day forecast

Rotherfield Peppard, United KingdomRain, 9 – 13 °C51.53064000,-0.97847000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-02

2020-10-02 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 13 °C
Rotherfield Peppard, United KingdomRain, 9 – 13 °C51.53064000,-0.97847000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 13 °C
Rotherfield Peppard, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C51.53064000,-0.97847000
Su
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Rotherfield Peppard, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C51.53064000,-0.97847000
M
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Rotherfield Peppard, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C51.53064000,-0.97847000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Rotherfield Peppard, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C51.53064000,-0.97847000
W
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-07

2020-10-07 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Rotherfield Peppard, United KingdomRain, 5 – 11 °C51.53064000,-0.97847000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-10-08

2020-10-08 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 11 °C
Menu