Rothbury, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Sunny
Last updated: 05:43

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 0.02 mm, probability: 20% 0.07 mm, probability: 30% 0.13 mm, probability: 36% 0.14 mm, probability: 34% 0.16 mm, probability: 37% 0.18 mm, probability: 39% 00:00 0.11 mm, probability: 31% 0.04 mm, probability: 21% 06:00 12:00 18:00 0.2 mm, probability: 18% 0.28 mm, probability: 25% 0.21 mm, probability: 26% 0.27 mm, probability: 32% 0.48 mm, probability: 40% 00:00 0.55 mm, probability: 44% 0.53 mm, probability: 36% 0.48 mm, probability: 37% 0.32 mm, probability: 39% 0.15 mm, probability: 28% 0.09 mm, probability: 21% 06:00 0.15 mm, probability: 32% 0.33 mm, probability: 50% 0.45 mm, probability: 52% 16°

7-day forecast

Rothbury, United KingdomRain, 9 – 17 °C55.31059000,-1.90845000
Th
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 17 °C
Rothbury, United KingdomRain, 9 – 16 °C55.31059000,-1.90845000
F
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 16 °C
Rothbury, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 16 °C55.31059000,-1.90845000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 16 °C
Rothbury, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 19 °C55.31059000,-1.90845000
Su
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 19 °C
Rothbury, United KingdomRain, 12 – 18 °C55.31059000,-1.90845000
M
Min: 12° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 18 °C
Rothbury, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 12 – 20 °C55.31059000,-1.90845000
Tu
Min: 12° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 12 – 20 °C
Rothbury, United KingdomCloudy, 12 – 19 °C55.31059000,-1.90845000
W
Min: 12° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-15

2020-07-15 (P1D) Cloudy, 12 – 19 °C
Menu