Romford, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 20:24

48-hour forecast

0.03 mm, probability: 25% 0.16 mm, probability: 25% 0.14 mm, probability: 24% 0.1 mm, probability: 23% 0.07 mm, probability: 20% 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.35 mm, probability: 16% 0.54 mm, probability: 30% 0.76 mm, probability: 54% 1.03 mm, probability: 62% 0.79 mm, probability: 64% 18:00 0.51 mm, probability: 64% 0.58 mm, probability: 66% 0.74 mm, probability: 64% 0.68 mm, probability: 58% 0.49 mm, probability: 47% 0.19 mm, probability: 35% 00:00 19°

7-day forecast

Romford, United KingdomRain, 9 – 18 °C51.57515000,0.18582000
W
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 18 °C
Romford, United KingdomRain, 8 – 15 °C51.57515000,0.18582000
Th
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-01

2020-10-01 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 15 °C
Romford, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C51.57515000,0.18582000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-02

2020-10-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Romford, United KingdomRain, 10 – 15 °C51.57515000,0.18582000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 15 °C
Romford, United KingdomRain, 9 – 12 °C51.57515000,0.18582000
Su
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 12 °C
Romford, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C51.57515000,0.18582000
M
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Romford, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C51.57515000,0.18582000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Menu