Rokeby, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

-1°
Cloudy
Last updated: 17:56

48-hour forecast

00:00 0.33 mm, probability: 21% 0.5 mm, probability: 36% 0.79 mm, probability: 43% 06:00 0.82 mm, probability: 42% 0.5 mm, probability: 39% 0.22 mm, probability: 37% 0.06 mm, probability: 23% 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 12:00 0.12 mm, probability: 21% 0.1 mm, probability: 19% 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 -1°

7-day forecast

Rokeby, United KingdomRain, -1 – 5 °C54.51667000,-1.86667000
Sa
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2021-01-16

2021-01-16 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 5 °C
Rokeby, United KingdomRain, 3 – 5 °C54.51667000,-1.86667000
Su
Max: C

2021-01-17

2021-01-17 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 5 °C
Rokeby, United KingdomRain, 4 – 6 °C54.51667000,-1.86667000
M
Max: C

2021-01-18

2021-01-18 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 6 °C
Rokeby, United KingdomRain, 4 – 11 °C54.51667000,-1.86667000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-01-19

2021-01-19 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 11 °C
Rokeby, United KingdomRain, 2 – 9 °C54.51667000,-1.86667000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-20

2021-01-20 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 9 °C
Rokeby, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 5 °C54.51667000,-1.86667000
Th
Max: C

2021-01-21

2021-01-21 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 5 °C
Rokeby, United KingdomRain, -1 – 5 °C54.51667000,-1.86667000
F
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2021-01-22

2021-01-22 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 5 °C
Menu