Risca, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Rain
Last updated: 20:51

48-hour forecast

0.23 mm, probability: 95% 0.53 mm, probability: 63% 1.15 mm, probability: 62% 1.07 mm, probability: 61% 0.7 mm, probability: 58% 0.45 mm, probability: 54% 06:00 0.36 mm, probability: 51% 0.31 mm, probability: 45% 0.26 mm, probability: 36% 0.23 mm, probability: 33% 0.22 mm, probability: 31% 0.22 mm, probability: 29% 12:00 0.19 mm, probability: 22% 0.15 mm, probability: 19% 0.13 mm, probability: 18% 0.16 mm, probability: 19% 0.35 mm, probability: 24% 0.52 mm, probability: 28% 18:00 0.35 mm, probability: 30% 0.13 mm, probability: 26% 0.06 mm, probability: 22% 0.04 mm, probability: 21% 0.03 mm, probability: 20% 0.02 mm, probability: 20% 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 15°

7-day forecast

Risca, United KingdomSunny, 7 – 16 °C51.60799000,-3.10081000
F
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Sunny, 7 – 16 °C
Risca, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 6 – 15 °C51.60799000,-3.10081000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 6 – 15 °C
Risca, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 16 °C51.60799000,-3.10081000
Su
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 16 °C
Risca, United KingdomRain, 5 – 18 °C51.60799000,-3.10081000
M
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 18 °C
Risca, United KingdomRain, 10 – 16 °C51.60799000,-3.10081000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 16 °C
Risca, United KingdomRain, 9 – 16 °C51.60799000,-3.10081000
W
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 16 °C
Risca, United KingdomRain, 11 – 16 °C51.60799000,-3.10081000
Th
Min: 11° C
Max: 16° C

2020-10-01

2020-10-01 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 16 °C
Menu