Rawtenstall, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Cloudy
Last updated: 16:59

48-hour forecast

00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 0.08 mm, probability: 19% 0.12 mm, probability: 23% 00:00 0.24 mm, probability: 29% 0.43 mm, probability: 32% 0.54 mm, probability: 33% 0.42 mm, probability: 35% 0.22 mm, probability: 31% 0.12 mm, probability: 25% 06:00 0.09 mm, probability: 24% 0.1 mm, probability: 26% 0.12 mm, probability: 32% 0.13 mm, probability: 38% 0.14 mm, probability: 40% 0.14 mm, probability: 41% 12:00 0.13 mm, probability: 39% 0.11 mm, probability: 35% 0.09 mm, probability: 32% 0.07 mm, probability: 23% 18:00 10° 15°

7-day forecast

Rawtenstall, United KingdomCloudy, 9 – 15 °C53.70076000,-2.28442000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Cloudy, 9 – 15 °C
Rawtenstall, United KingdomRain, 11 – 15 °C53.70076000,-2.28442000
W
Min: 11° C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-15

2020-07-15 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 15 °C
Rawtenstall, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 12 – 19 °C53.70076000,-2.28442000
Th
Min: 12° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-16

2020-07-16 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 12 – 19 °C
Rawtenstall, United KingdomRain, 14 – 22 °C53.70076000,-2.28442000
F
Min: 14° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-17

2020-07-17 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 22 °C
Rawtenstall, United KingdomRain, 9 – 15 °C53.70076000,-2.28442000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-18

2020-07-18 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 15 °C
Rawtenstall, United KingdomSunny, 7 – 17 °C53.70076000,-2.28442000
Su
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-19

2020-07-19 (P1D) Sunny, 7 – 17 °C
Rawtenstall, United KingdomSunny, 8 – 16 °C53.70076000,-2.28442000
M
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-20

2020-07-20 (P1D) Sunny, 8 – 16 °C
Menu