Queensferry, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 22:18

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 0.39 mm, probability: 22% 0.29 mm, probability: 20% 0.58 mm, probability: 32% 0.62 mm, probability: 36% 18:00 0.39 mm, probability: 30% 0.24 mm, probability: 20% 00:00 0.11 mm, probability: 17% 0.13 mm, probability: 24% 0.18 mm, probability: 36% 0.28 mm, probability: 49% 0.39 mm, probability: 54% 06:00 0.4 mm, probability: 46% 0.27 mm, probability: 25% 0.34 mm, probability: 19% 12:00 18:00 00:00 10° 18°

7-day forecast

Queensferry, United KingdomRain, 10 – 18 °C55.98333000,-3.40000000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 18 °C
Queensferry, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 18 °C55.98333000,-3.40000000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 18 °C
Queensferry, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 21 °C55.98333000,-3.40000000
Su
Min: C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 21 °C
Queensferry, United KingdomRain, 13 – 19 °C55.98333000,-3.40000000
M
Min: 13° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 19 °C
Queensferry, United KingdomCloudy, 12 – 21 °C55.98333000,-3.40000000
Tu
Min: 12° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Cloudy, 12 – 21 °C
Queensferry, United KingdomRain, 12 – 20 °C55.98333000,-3.40000000
W
Min: 12° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-15

2020-07-15 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 20 °C
Queensferry, United KingdomRain, 11 – 18 °C55.98333000,-3.40000000
Th
Min: 11° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-16

2020-07-16 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 18 °C
Menu