Prudhoe, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

2°
Wind
Last updated: 00:51

48-hour forecast

0.35 mm, probability: 35% 0.19 mm, probability: 46% 06:00 0.24 mm, probability: 45% 0.25 mm, probability: 40% 0.33 mm, probability: 42% 0.26 mm, probability: 36% 0.08 mm, probability: 22% 0.05 mm, probability: 24% 12:00 0.02 mm, probability: 22% 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00

7-day forecast

Prudhoe, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 0 – 4 °C54.96154000,-1.85168000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-22

2021-01-22 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 0 – 4 °C
Prudhoe, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -1 – 3 °C54.96154000,-1.85168000
Sa
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2021-01-23

2021-01-23 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -1 – 3 °C
Prudhoe, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -1 – 4 °C54.96154000,-1.85168000
Su
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2021-01-24

2021-01-24 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -1 – 4 °C
Prudhoe, United KingdomSunny, -0 – 3 °C54.96154000,-1.85168000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-25

2021-01-25 (P1D) Sunny, -0 – 3 °C
Prudhoe, United KingdomRain, -1 – 4 °C54.96154000,-1.85168000
Tu
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2021-01-26

2021-01-26 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 4 °C
Prudhoe, United KingdomFog, -1 – 4 °C54.96154000,-1.85168000
W
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2021-01-27

2021-01-27 (P1D) Fog, -1 – 4 °C
Prudhoe, United KingdomRain, -1 – 5 °C54.96154000,-1.85168000
Th
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2021-01-28

2021-01-28 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 5 °C
Menu