Prestwich, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

14°
Cloudy
Last updated: 20:39

48-hour forecast

0.15 mm, probability: 24% 0.05 mm, probability: 32% 0.23 mm, probability: 42% 0.3 mm, probability: 45% 0.39 mm, probability: 50% 0.52 mm, probability: 50% 0.57 mm, probability: 46% 06:00 0.45 mm, probability: 38% 0.34 mm, probability: 29% 0.3 mm, probability: 21% 0.18 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 0.17 mm, probability: 19% 0.32 mm, probability: 25% 0.58 mm, probability: 36% 0.75 mm, probability: 49% 18:00 0.64 mm, probability: 49% 0.44 mm, probability: 46% 0.3 mm, probability: 44% 0.19 mm, probability: 36% 0.11 mm, probability: 28% 0.07 mm, probability: 25% 00:00 0.03 mm, probability: 23% 0.1 mm, probability: 24% 0.4 mm, probability: 47% 0.68 mm, probability: 53% 06:00 0.57 mm, probability: 52% 0.35 mm, probability: 46% 0.3 mm, probability: 37% 0.53 mm, probability: 47% 1 mm, probability: 51% 1.25 mm, probability: 47% 12:00 0.78 mm, probability: 38% 0.29 mm, probability: 27% 0.16 mm, probability: 20% 0.13 mm, probability: 19% 0.25 mm, probability: 23% 0.4 mm, probability: 27% 18:00 0.27 mm, probability: 25% 0.1 mm, probability: 21% 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 13°

7-day forecast

Prestwich, United KingdomRain, 6 – 13 °C53.53333000,-2.28333000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 13 °C
Prestwich, United KingdomSunny, 5 – 13 °C53.53333000,-2.28333000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Sunny, 5 – 13 °C
Prestwich, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 12 °C53.53333000,-2.28333000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 12 °C
Prestwich, United KingdomSunny, 0 – 15 °C53.53333000,-2.28333000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Sunny, 0 – 15 °C
Prestwich, United KingdomRain, 9 – 16 °C53.53333000,-2.28333000
M
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 16 °C
Prestwich, United KingdomRain, 10 – 18 °C53.53333000,-2.28333000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 18° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 18 °C
Prestwich, United KingdomRain, 11 – 19 °C53.53333000,-2.28333000
W
Min: 11° C
Max: 19° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 19 °C
Menu