Potters Bar, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

15°
Clear
Last updated: 18:56

48-hour forecast

00:00 0.04 mm, probability: 25% 0.17 mm, probability: 44% 0.61 mm, probability: 59% 0.96 mm, probability: 62% 06:00 0.7 mm, probability: 51% 0.29 mm, probability: 30% 0.13 mm, probability: 19% 0.07 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 0.08 mm, probability: 25% 0.1 mm, probability: 30% 0.12 mm, probability: 32% 0.13 mm, probability: 30% 0.12 mm, probability: 26% 0.11 mm, probability: 22% 18:00 0.09 mm, probability: 23% 0.07 mm, probability: 23% 0.05 mm, probability: 23% 0.05 mm, probability: 21% 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 0.04 mm, probability: 19% 0.06 mm, probability: 35% 06:00 0.1 mm, probability: 37% 0.34 mm, probability: 44% 0.55 mm, probability: 44% 0.34 mm, probability: 33% 0.12 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 0.13 mm, probability: 16% 0.1 mm, probability: 16% 0.09 mm, probability: 17% 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 0.03 mm, probability: 18% 0.02 mm, probability: 17% 18°

7-day forecast

Potters Bar, United KingdomRain, 9 – 18 °C51.69353000,-0.17835000
W
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-09-23

2020-09-23 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 18 °C
Potters Bar, United KingdomRain, 7 – 14 °C51.69353000,-0.17835000
Th
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 14 °C
Potters Bar, United KingdomRain, 6 – 13 °C51.69353000,-0.17835000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 13 °C
Potters Bar, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 13 °C51.69353000,-0.17835000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 13 °C
Potters Bar, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 14 °C51.69353000,-0.17835000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 14 °C
Potters Bar, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 6 – 18 °C51.69353000,-0.17835000
M
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 6 – 18 °C
Potters Bar, United KingdomRain, 9 – 20 °C51.69353000,-0.17835000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 20° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 20 °C
Menu