Port Talbot, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 12:13

48-hour forecast

0.6 mm, probability: 51% 0.87 mm, probability: 55% 18:00 0.55 mm, probability: 42% 0.3 mm, probability: 28% 0.27 mm, probability: 22% 0.41 mm, probability: 24% 00:00 0.28 mm, probability: 22% 0.13 mm, probability: 17% 0.25 mm, probability: 30% 0.37 mm, probability: 43% 0.35 mm, probability: 51% 06:00 0.97 mm, probability: 75% 1.4 mm, probability: 81% 1.58 mm, probability: 81% 1.14 mm, probability: 80% 1.02 mm, probability: 81% 0.83 mm, probability: 77% 12:00 0.7 mm, probability: 61% 0.47 mm, probability: 45% 0.36 mm, probability: 38% 0.23 mm, probability: 29% 0.15 mm, probability: 21% 18:00 0.12 mm, probability: 16% 0.22 mm, probability: 26% 0.33 mm, probability: 34% 0.46 mm, probability: 37% 0.42 mm, probability: 30% 0.46 mm, probability: 30% 00:00 0.31 mm, probability: 25% 0.43 mm, probability: 27% 0.47 mm, probability: 27% 0.59 mm, probability: 29% 0.89 mm, probability: 36% 1.25 mm, probability: 46% 06:00 1.01 mm, probability: 46% 0.65 mm, probability: 44% 0.44 mm, probability: 40% 0.41 mm, probability: 42% 0.39 mm, probability: 41% 0.55 mm, probability: 45% 12:00 0.85 mm, probability: 55% 1.27 mm, probability: 64% 0.61 mm, probability: 54% 1.1 mm, probability: 60% 0.53 mm, probability: 52% 15°

7-day forecast

Port Talbot, United KingdomRain, 9 – 15 °C51.59241000,-3.78019000
Th
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-29

2020-10-29 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 15 °C
Port Talbot, United KingdomRain, 13 – 15 °C51.59241000,-3.78019000
F
Max: 15° C

2020-10-30

2020-10-30 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 15 °C
Port Talbot, United KingdomRain, 11 – 16 °C51.59241000,-3.78019000
Sa
Min: 11° C
Max: 16° C

2020-10-31

2020-10-31 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 16 °C
Port Talbot, United KingdomRain, 11 – 16 °C51.59241000,-3.78019000
Su
Min: 11° C
Max: 16° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 16 °C
Port Talbot, United KingdomRain, 9 – 15 °C51.59241000,-3.78019000
M
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 15 °C
Port Talbot, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C51.59241000,-3.78019000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Port Talbot, United KingdomRain, 6 – 12 °C51.59241000,-3.78019000
W
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 12 °C
Menu