Podington, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Cloudy
Last updated: 02:13

48-hour forecast

0.03 mm, probability: 27% 0.03 mm, probability: 31% 0.14 mm, probability: 42% 0.39 mm, probability: 58% 0.61 mm, probability: 64% 12:00 0.48 mm, probability: 62% 0.28 mm, probability: 51% 0.18 mm, probability: 31% 0.09 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 12°

7-day forecast

Podington, United KingdomSunny, 0 – 8 °C52.25387000,-0.62227000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-26

2020-11-26 (P1D) Sunny, 0 – 8 °C
Podington, United KingdomSunny, -1 – 5 °C52.25387000,-0.62227000
F
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-11-27

2020-11-27 (P1D) Sunny, -1 – 5 °C
Podington, United KingdomCloudy, 1 – 6 °C52.25387000,-0.62227000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Cloudy, 1 – 6 °C
Podington, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 8 °C52.25387000,-0.62227000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 8 °C
Podington, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 9 °C52.25387000,-0.62227000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 9 °C
Podington, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 7 °C52.25387000,-0.62227000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 7 °C
Podington, United KingdomCloudy, -0 – 8 °C52.25387000,-0.62227000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-02

2020-12-02 (P1D) Cloudy, -0 – 8 °C
Menu