Plymouth, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 21:59

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 0.1 mm, probability: 24% 06:00 0.21 mm, probability: 38% 0.43 mm, probability: 49% 0.76 mm, probability: 56% 1.67 mm, probability: 65% 2.15 mm, probability: 69% 2.38 mm, probability: 70% 12:00 1.98 mm, probability: 67% 1.22 mm, probability: 56% 0.85 mm, probability: 49% 0.4 mm, probability: 38% 0.23 mm, probability: 33% 0.18 mm, probability: 29% 18:00 0.15 mm, probability: 27% 0.14 mm, probability: 27% 0.09 mm, probability: 23% 0.15 mm, probability: 21% 0.19 mm, probability: 19% 0.22 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 11° 16°

7-day forecast

Plymouth, United KingdomRain, 11 – 17 °C50.37153000,-4.14305000
W
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 17 °C
Plymouth, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C50.37153000,-4.14305000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-01

2020-10-01 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Plymouth, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C50.37153000,-4.14305000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-02

2020-10-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Plymouth, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C50.37153000,-4.14305000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Plymouth, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C50.37153000,-4.14305000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Plymouth, United KingdomRain, 9 – 15 °C50.37153000,-4.14305000
M
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 15 °C
Plymouth, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C50.37153000,-4.14305000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Menu