Peterhead, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Cloudy
Last updated: 01:31

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 0.3 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 0.17 mm, probability: 18% 0.05 mm, probability: 18% 0.21 mm, probability: 36% 0.89 mm, probability: 64% 1.71 mm, probability: 75% 00:00 2 mm, probability: 67% 2.02 mm, probability: 64% 1.82 mm, probability: 61% 1.17 mm, probability: 58% 0.51 mm, probability: 43% 0.25 mm, probability: 30% 06:00 0.33 mm, probability: 27% 0.63 mm, probability: 29% 0.86 mm, probability: 35% 0.71 mm, probability: 30% 0.45 mm, probability: 30% 0.31 mm, probability: 29% 12:00 0.24 mm, probability: 27% 0.2 mm, probability: 24% 0.18 mm, probability: 21% 0.19 mm, probability: 25% 0.23 mm, probability: 33% 0.24 mm, probability: 37% 18:00 0.22 mm, probability: 33% 0.18 mm, probability: 25% 0.14 mm, probability: 24% 0.09 mm, probability: 20% 00:00 11° 14°

7-day forecast

Peterhead, United KingdomRain, 11 – 14 °C57.50584000,-1.79806000
Su
Min: 11° C
Max: 14° C

2020-07-05

2020-07-05 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 14 °C
Peterhead, United KingdomRain, 10 – 14 °C57.50584000,-1.79806000
M
Min: 10° C
Max: 14° C

2020-07-06

2020-07-06 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 14 °C
Peterhead, United KingdomRain, 10 – 14 °C57.50584000,-1.79806000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 14° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 14 °C
Peterhead, United KingdomRain, 11 – 17 °C57.50584000,-1.79806000
W
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 17 °C
Peterhead, United KingdomRain, 10 – 15 °C57.50584000,-1.79806000
Th
Min: 10° C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 15 °C
Peterhead, United KingdomRain, 10 – 15 °C57.50584000,-1.79806000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 15 °C
Peterhead, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 15 °C57.50584000,-1.79806000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 15 °C
Menu