Partington, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Rain
Last updated: 11:12

48-hour forecast

0.1 mm, probability: 100% 0.4 mm, probability: 98% 0.05 mm, probability: 20% 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.03 mm, probability: 29% 0.16 mm, probability: 35% 0.31 mm, probability: 41% 0.35 mm, probability: 38% 0.32 mm, probability: 36% 0.27 mm, probability: 34% 12:00 0.2 mm, probability: 30% 0.12 mm, probability: 27% 0.08 mm, probability: 26% 0.07 mm, probability: 25% 13°

7-day forecast

Partington, United KingdomCloudy, 5 – 13 °C53.41884000,-2.42815000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 5 – 13 °C
Partington, United KingdomRain, 6 – 14 °C53.41884000,-2.42815000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 14 °C
Partington, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C53.41884000,-2.42815000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Partington, United KingdomRain, 5 – 13 °C53.41884000,-2.42815000
Su
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 13 °C
Partington, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C53.41884000,-2.42815000
M
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-02-03

2020-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Partington, United KingdomRain, 5 – 7 °C53.41884000,-2.42815000
Tu
Max: C

2020-02-04

2020-02-04 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 7 °C
Partington, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C53.41884000,-2.42815000
W
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-02-05

2020-02-05 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Menu