Oxted, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Cloudy
Last updated: 03:13

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 0.11 mm, probability: 36% 0.28 mm, probability: 64% 0.54 mm, probability: 73% 0.84 mm, probability: 81% 0.94 mm, probability: 83% 0.73 mm, probability: 81% 00:00 0.66 mm, probability: 79% 1.1 mm, probability: 86% 0.76 mm, probability: 83% 0.61 mm, probability: 82% 1.34 mm, probability: 88% 0.64 mm, probability: 69% 06:00 0.17 mm, probability: 46% 0.03 mm, probability: 33% 0.09 mm, probability: 43% 0.11 mm, probability: 40% 0.23 mm, probability: 46% 0.06 mm, probability: 20% 12:00 18:00 0.09 mm, probability: 22% 0.22 mm, probability: 38% 0.55 mm, probability: 61% 0.92 mm, probability: 79% 1.13 mm, probability: 79% 00:00 1.34 mm, probability: 85% 0.19 mm, probability: 27% 0.07 mm, probability: 22% 06:00 12°

7-day forecast

Oxted, United KingdomRain, 9 – 12 °C51.25687000,-0.00601000
Th
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2021-01-28

2021-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 12 °C
Oxted, United KingdomRain, 6 – 10 °C51.25687000,-0.00601000
F
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-01-29

2021-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 10 °C
Oxted, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C51.25687000,-0.00601000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-30

2021-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Oxted, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C51.25687000,-0.00601000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-31

2021-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Oxted, United KingdomRain, 2 – 10 °C51.25687000,-0.00601000
M
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-02-01

2021-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 10 °C
Oxted, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C51.25687000,-0.00601000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-02-02

2021-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Oxted, United KingdomRain, 8 – 11 °C51.25687000,-0.00601000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-02-03

2021-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 11 °C
Menu