Oxenhope, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

15°
Rain
Last updated: 13:53

48-hour forecast

0.08 mm, probability: 67% 18:00 0.08 mm, probability: 27% 0.5 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 0.31 mm, probability: 16% 0.3 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 0.29 mm, probability: 17% 0.23 mm, probability: 19% 0.16 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 0.14 mm, probability: 16% 0.15 mm, probability: 25% 0.15 mm, probability: 33% 0.14 mm, probability: 33% 0.15 mm, probability: 34% 18:00 0.21 mm, probability: 36% 0.36 mm, probability: 37% 0.49 mm, probability: 39% 0.45 mm, probability: 39% 0.32 mm, probability: 32% 0.22 mm, probability: 24% 00:00 0.15 mm, probability: 20% 0.11 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 12:00 15°

7-day forecast

Oxenhope, United KingdomRain, 9 – 15 °C53.81233000,-1.95196000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-05

2020-07-05 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 15 °C
Oxenhope, United KingdomRain, 9 – 16 °C53.81233000,-1.95196000
M
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-06

2020-07-06 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 16 °C
Oxenhope, United KingdomRain, 7 – 16 °C53.81233000,-1.95196000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 16 °C
Oxenhope, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C53.81233000,-1.95196000
W
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Oxenhope, United KingdomRain, 9 – 16 °C53.81233000,-1.95196000
Th
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 16 °C
Oxenhope, United KingdomRain, 8 – 16 °C53.81233000,-1.95196000
F
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 16 °C
Oxenhope, United KingdomSunny, 8 – 17 °C53.81233000,-1.95196000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 8 – 17 °C
Menu