Oakengates, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

12°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 10:19

48-hour forecast

0.07 mm, probability: 31% 18:00 0.05 mm, probability: 21% 00:00 0.06 mm, probability: 36% 0.08 mm, probability: 44% 0.12 mm, probability: 49% 0.5 mm, probability: 70% 0.42 mm, probability: 63% 0.62 mm, probability: 64% 06:00 0.15 mm, probability: 29% 0.13 mm, probability: 25% 0.13 mm, probability: 23% 12:00 0.86 mm, probability: 51% 0.4 mm, probability: 43% 0.1 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 0.39 mm, probability: 32% 0.37 mm, probability: 28% 0.24 mm, probability: 40% 0.41 mm, probability: 54% 1.24 mm, probability: 70% 0.36 mm, probability: 52% 00:00 0.11 mm, probability: 29% 0.19 mm, probability: 38% 0.21 mm, probability: 44% 0.16 mm, probability: 42% 0.14 mm, probability: 36% 0.13 mm, probability: 33% 06:00 0.09 mm, probability: 27% 0.07 mm, probability: 29% 0.25 mm, probability: 47% 0.28 mm, probability: 50% 0.08 mm, probability: 31% 0.03 mm, probability: 22% 12:00 0.1 mm, probability: 25% 0.16 mm, probability: 33% 16°

7-day forecast

Oakengates, United KingdomRain, 8 – 16 °C52.69501000,-2.45036000
Su
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 16 °C
Oakengates, United KingdomRain, 6 – 16 °C52.69501000,-2.45036000
M
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 16 °C
Oakengates, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C52.69501000,-2.45036000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Oakengates, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C52.69501000,-2.45036000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Oakengates, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 11 °C52.69501000,-2.45036000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-05

2020-11-05 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 11 °C
Oakengates, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 11 °C52.69501000,-2.45036000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-06

2020-11-06 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 11 °C
Oakengates, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 10 °C52.69501000,-2.45036000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-07

2020-11-07 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 10 °C
Menu