Norwich, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

17°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 05:07

48-hour forecast

0.26 mm, probability: 49% 0.14 mm, probability: 40% 0.21 mm, probability: 27% 0.12 mm, probability: 22% 12:00 0.08 mm, probability: 20% 0.06 mm, probability: 21% 0.05 mm, probability: 26% 0.3 mm, probability: 37% 1.37 mm, probability: 55% 2.27 mm, probability: 58% 18:00 1.5 mm, probability: 59% 0.43 mm, probability: 53% 0.11 mm, probability: 33% 0.1 mm, probability: 27% 0.11 mm, probability: 28% 0.1 mm, probability: 23% 00:00 06:00 0.14 mm, probability: 26% 0.24 mm, probability: 28% 0.16 mm, probability: 23% 12:00 18:00 0.04 mm, probability: 24% 0.12 mm, probability: 31% 0.32 mm, probability: 38% 0.46 mm, probability: 44% 00:00 0.29 mm, probability: 41% 0.09 mm, probability: 36% 0.05 mm, probability: 33% 0.07 mm, probability: 38% 0.21 mm, probability: 46% 0.38 mm, probability: 54% 06:00 0.47 mm, probability: 58% 0.52 mm, probability: 58% 0.55 mm, probability: 56% 19°

7-day forecast

Norwich, United KingdomRain, 8 – 16 °C52.62783000,1.29834000
Th
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 16 °C
Norwich, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C52.62783000,1.29834000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Norwich, United KingdomRain, 6 – 12 °C52.62783000,1.29834000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 12 °C
Norwich, United KingdomRain, 8 – 15 °C52.62783000,1.29834000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 15 °C
Norwich, United KingdomRain, 9 – 18 °C52.62783000,1.29834000
M
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 18 °C
Norwich, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 16 °C52.62783000,1.29834000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 16 °C
Norwich, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C52.62783000,1.29834000
W
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Menu