North Cave, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

9°
Cloudy
Last updated: 14:35

48-hour forecast

0.25 mm, probability: 44% 0.01 mm, probability: 27% 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 06:00 0.01 mm, probability: 18% 0.02 mm, probability: 20% 0.05 mm, probability: 28% 0.09 mm, probability: 30% 12:00 0.15 mm, probability: 34% 0.42 mm, probability: 43% 0.65 mm, probability: 47% 0.4 mm, probability: 42% 0.12 mm, probability: 30% 0.07 mm, probability: 24% 18:00 0.06 mm, probability: 25% 0.09 mm, probability: 33% 0.16 mm, probability: 42% 0.17 mm, probability: 42% 0.21 mm, probability: 46% 0.22 mm, probability: 47% 00:00 0.13 mm, probability: 41% 0.05 mm, probability: 25% 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 12:00 0.03 mm, probability: 20% 0.06 mm, probability: 24% 0.06 mm, probability: 23% 0.05 mm, probability: 18% 18:00

7-day forecast

North Cave, United KingdomRain, 6 – 8 °C53.78012000,-0.64965000
M
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 8 °C
North Cave, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C53.78012000,-0.64965000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
North Cave, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 9 °C53.78012000,-0.64965000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 9 °C
North Cave, United KingdomRain, 5 – 13 °C53.78012000,-0.64965000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 13 °C
North Cave, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C53.78012000,-0.64965000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
North Cave, United KingdomWind, 10 – 13 °C53.78012000,-0.64965000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 13° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Wind, 10 – 13 °C
North Cave, United KingdomRain, 10 – 16 °C53.78012000,-0.64965000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 16 °C
Menu