Newton Poppleford, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Cloudy
Last updated: 16:34

48-hour forecast

0.41 mm, probability: 53% 0.04 mm, probability: 45% 0.22 mm, probability: 42% 0.23 mm, probability: 42% 0.32 mm, probability: 47% 00:00 0.54 mm, probability: 53% 0.93 mm, probability: 59% 1.39 mm, probability: 60% 1.86 mm, probability: 60% 2.37 mm, probability: 61% 2.57 mm, probability: 59% 06:00 3.11 mm, probability: 56% 2.03 mm, probability: 54% 1.29 mm, probability: 51% 0.94 mm, probability: 47% 0.72 mm, probability: 44% 0.53 mm, probability: 36% 12:00 0.32 mm, probability: 23% 0.12 mm, probability: 18% 0.19 mm, probability: 30% 18:00 0.38 mm, probability: 40% 0.76 mm, probability: 50% 1.11 mm, probability: 57% 1.21 mm, probability: 63% 1.26 mm, probability: 65% 1.39 mm, probability: 66% 00:00 1.53 mm, probability: 64% 1.7 mm, probability: 61% 1.71 mm, probability: 57% 1.25 mm, probability: 53% 0.77 mm, probability: 48% 0.66 mm, probability: 46% 06:00 0.9 mm, probability: 50% 1.37 mm, probability: 60% 1.7 mm, probability: 66% 1.58 mm, probability: 67% 1.31 mm, probability: 65% 1.1 mm, probability: 62% 12:00 0.87 mm, probability: 59% 0.74 mm, probability: 58% 0.79 mm, probability: 62% 0.95 mm, probability: 67% 1.28 mm, probability: 71% 1.56 mm, probability: 72% 18:00 1.51 mm, probability: 69% 1.28 mm, probability: 65% 15°

7-day forecast

Newton Poppleford, United KingdomRain, 8 – 15 °C50.70000000,-3.29586000
F
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-02

2020-10-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 15 °C
Newton Poppleford, United KingdomRain, 10 – 14 °C50.70000000,-3.29586000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 14 °C
Newton Poppleford, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C50.70000000,-3.29586000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Newton Poppleford, United KingdomRain, 10 – 14 °C50.70000000,-3.29586000
M
Min: 10° C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 14 °C
Newton Poppleford, United KingdomRain, 10 – 15 °C50.70000000,-3.29586000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 15 °C
Newton Poppleford, United KingdomRain, 9 – 15 °C50.70000000,-3.29586000
W
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-07

2020-10-07 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 15 °C
Newton Poppleford, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C50.70000000,-3.29586000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-08

2020-10-08 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Menu