Newport, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Rain
Last updated: 06:06

48-hour forecast

0.29 mm, probability: 93% 0.23 mm, probability: 47% 12:00 18:00 00:00 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 0.08 mm, probability: 24% 0.14 mm, probability: 31% 0.27 mm, probability: 36% 0.59 mm, probability: 48% 06:00 0.88 mm, probability: 58% 0.73 mm, probability: 55% 0.79 mm, probability: 56% 1.14 mm, probability: 64% 1.2 mm, probability: 65% 1.18 mm, probability: 65% 12:00 1.17 mm, probability: 64% 1.01 mm, probability: 64% 0.93 mm, probability: 65% 0.8 mm, probability: 64% 0.8 mm, probability: 61% 0.78 mm, probability: 59% 18:00 0.72 mm, probability: 57% 0.58 mm, probability: 46% 0.42 mm, probability: 40% 0.37 mm, probability: 38% 0.32 mm, probability: 38% 0.32 mm, probability: 41% 00:00 0.51 mm, probability: 51% 0.75 mm, probability: 58% 0.91 mm, probability: 62% 0.75 mm, probability: 59% 0.63 mm, probability: 55% 0.47 mm, probability: 48% 06:00 0.37 mm, probability: 52% 0.25 mm, probability: 48% 0.17 mm, probability: 35% 0.1 mm, probability: 23%

7-day forecast

Newport, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C50.70146000,-1.29124000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Newport, United KingdomRain, 1 – 7 °C50.70146000,-1.29124000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 7 °C
Newport, United KingdomRain, -0 – 7 °C50.70146000,-1.29124000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 7 °C
Newport, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C50.70146000,-1.29124000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Newport, United KingdomCloudy, 1 – 5 °C50.70146000,-1.29124000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Cloudy, 1 – 5 °C
Newport, United KingdomRain, 2 – 8 °C50.70146000,-1.29124000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 8 °C
Newport, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C50.70146000,-1.29124000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-12-11

2020-12-11 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Menu