New Malden, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

17°
Rain
Last updated: 06:55

48-hour forecast

0.48 mm, probability: 40% 0.37 mm, probability: 73% 0.28 mm, probability: 74% 12:00 0.18 mm, probability: 30% 0.11 mm, probability: 24% 0.08 mm, probability: 21% 0.05 mm, probability: 22% 0.07 mm, probability: 27% 0.12 mm, probability: 32% 18:00 0.19 mm, probability: 41% 0.27 mm, probability: 52% 0.31 mm, probability: 57% 0.26 mm, probability: 52% 0.19 mm, probability: 45% 0.13 mm, probability: 39% 00:00 0.1 mm, probability: 24% 0.08 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 12:00 0.24 mm, probability: 18% 0.41 mm, probability: 28% 0.73 mm, probability: 37% 0.94 mm, probability: 41% 18:00 0.78 mm, probability: 40% 0.48 mm, probability: 31% 0.3 mm, probability: 22% 0.25 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 06:00 13° 21°

7-day forecast

New Malden, United KingdomRain, 15 – 21 °C51.39915000,-0.25560000
Th
Min: 15° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 15 – 21 °C
New Malden, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 13 – 20 °C51.39915000,-0.25560000
F
Min: 13° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 13 – 20 °C
New Malden, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 21 °C51.39915000,-0.25560000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 21 °C
New Malden, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 26 °C51.39915000,-0.25560000
Su
Min: 11° C
Max: 26° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 26 °C
New Malden, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 14 – 25 °C51.39915000,-0.25560000
M
Min: 14° C
Max: 25° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 14 – 25 °C
New Malden, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 16 – 25 °C51.39915000,-0.25560000
Tu
Min: 16° C
Max: 25° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 16 – 25 °C
New Malden, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 15 – 26 °C51.39915000,-0.25560000
W
Min: 15° C
Max: 26° C

2020-07-15

2020-07-15 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 15 – 26 °C
Menu