Newcastle Emlyn, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 04:44

48-hour forecast

0.17 mm, probability: 24% 1.01 mm, probability: 72% 0.56 mm, probability: 50% 0.31 mm, probability: 33% 0.37 mm, probability: 35% 12:00 0.4 mm, probability: 33% 0.41 mm, probability: 28% 0.38 mm, probability: 25% 0.27 mm, probability: 22% 0.18 mm, probability: 20% 0.18 mm, probability: 20% 18:00 0.17 mm, probability: 22% 0.25 mm, probability: 31% 0.4 mm, probability: 35% 0.49 mm, probability: 38% 0.61 mm, probability: 42% 0.8 mm, probability: 49% 00:00 1.09 mm, probability: 57% 1.46 mm, probability: 63% 1.53 mm, probability: 64% 1.03 mm, probability: 60% 0.46 mm, probability: 40% 0.19 mm, probability: 25% 06:00 0.08 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 0.21 mm, probability: 24% 0.32 mm, probability: 25% 18:00 0.23 mm, probability: 19% 0.11 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 06:00 13°

7-day forecast

Newcastle Emlyn, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C52.04056000,-4.46670000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Newcastle Emlyn, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 6 – 14 °C52.04056000,-4.46670000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 6 – 14 °C
Newcastle Emlyn, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 14 °C52.04056000,-4.46670000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 14 °C
Newcastle Emlyn, United KingdomRain, 6 – 18 °C52.04056000,-4.46670000
M
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 18 °C
Newcastle Emlyn, United KingdomRain, 8 – 15 °C52.04056000,-4.46670000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 15 °C
Newcastle Emlyn, United KingdomRain, 8 – 16 °C52.04056000,-4.46670000
W
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 16 °C
Newcastle Emlyn, United KingdomRain, 9 – 16 °C52.04056000,-4.46670000
Th
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-10-01

2020-10-01 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 16 °C
Menu