Newbiggin, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Rain
Last updated: 15:50

48-hour forecast

0.19 mm, probability: 100% 0.13 mm, probability: 70% 0.09 mm, probability: 19% 0.18 mm, probability: 26% 0.28 mm, probability: 31% 00:00 0.34 mm, probability: 32% 0.38 mm, probability: 38% 0.36 mm, probability: 41% 0.21 mm, probability: 26% 06:00 12:00 0.11 mm, probability: 18% 0.1 mm, probability: 25% 0.1 mm, probability: 26% 0.18 mm, probability: 33% 18:00 0.43 mm, probability: 44% 0.89 mm, probability: 52% 1.25 mm, probability: 55% 1.15 mm, probability: 53% 0.83 mm, probability: 48% 0.57 mm, probability: 42% 00:00 0.41 mm, probability: 38% 0.28 mm, probability: 34% 0.19 mm, probability: 29% 0.09 mm, probability: 19% 06:00 0.14 mm, probability: 24% 0.31 mm, probability: 33% 0.65 mm, probability: 43% 0.95 mm, probability: 49% 12:00 0.92 mm, probability: 50% 0.76 mm, probability: 47% 0.64 mm, probability: 42% 0.56 mm, probability: 39% 0.48 mm, probability: 36% 0.42 mm, probability: 35% 18:00 0.3 mm, probability: 33% 13°

7-day forecast

Newbiggin, United KingdomRain, 5 – 13 °C54.64171000,-2.13555000
W
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-23

2020-09-23 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 13 °C
Newbiggin, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C54.64171000,-2.13555000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Newbiggin, United KingdomRain, 3 – 12 °C54.64171000,-2.13555000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 12 °C
Newbiggin, United KingdomSunny, -0 – 10 °C54.64171000,-2.13555000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Sunny, -0 – 10 °C
Newbiggin, United KingdomSunny, -0 – 13 °C54.64171000,-2.13555000
Su
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Sunny, -0 – 13 °C
Newbiggin, United KingdomRain, 7 – 15 °C54.64171000,-2.13555000
M
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 15 °C
Newbiggin, United KingdomRain, 9 – 16 °C54.64171000,-2.13555000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 16 °C
Menu