Navenby, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Cloudy
Last updated: 05:47

48-hour forecast

0.45 mm, probability: 49% 0.09 mm, probability: 28% 12:00 18:00 0.07 mm, probability: 27% 0.37 mm, probability: 60% 0.7 mm, probability: 79% 0.96 mm, probability: 81% 1.02 mm, probability: 84% 0.99 mm, probability: 72% 00:00 1.15 mm, probability: 56% 06:00 0.02 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 18:00 0.06 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 0.1 mm, probability: 29% 0.04 mm, probability: 20% 0.01 mm, probability: 16% 0.12 mm, probability: 38% 0.35 mm, probability: 62% 0.43 mm, probability: 60% 06:00 0.61 mm, probability: 65% 0.63 mm, probability: 66% 0.7 mm, probability: 64% 0.61 mm, probability: 56% 0.63 mm, probability: 54%

7-day forecast

Navenby, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C53.10680000,-0.52494000
F
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-01-29

2021-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Navenby, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C53.10680000,-0.52494000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-30

2021-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Navenby, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -1 – 4 °C53.10680000,-0.52494000
Su
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2021-01-31

2021-01-31 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -1 – 4 °C
Navenby, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 6 °C53.10680000,-0.52494000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-01

2021-02-01 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 6 °C
Navenby, United KingdomRain, 1 – 10 °C53.10680000,-0.52494000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-02-02

2021-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 10 °C
Navenby, United KingdomRain, 6 – 9 °C53.10680000,-0.52494000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-03

2021-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 9 °C
Navenby, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C53.10680000,-0.52494000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-04

2021-02-04 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Menu