Nantwich, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 02:00

48-hour forecast

0.14 mm, probability: 58% 0.13 mm, probability: 58% 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.07 mm, probability: 24% 0.14 mm, probability: 36% 0.16 mm, probability: 42% 12:00 0.47 mm, probability: 58% 0.81 mm, probability: 68% 0.87 mm, probability: 66% 0.97 mm, probability: 64% 0.73 mm, probability: 57% 0.93 mm, probability: 55% 18:00 0.37 mm, probability: 43% 0.26 mm, probability: 25% 0.32 mm, probability: 23% 00:00 06:00 10° 17°

7-day forecast

Nantwich, United KingdomRain, 10 – 15 °C53.06878000,-2.52051000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 15 °C
Nantwich, United KingdomRain, 11 – 18 °C53.06878000,-2.52051000
W
Min: 11° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 18 °C
Nantwich, United KingdomRain, 13 – 20 °C53.06878000,-2.52051000
Th
Min: 13° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 20 °C
Nantwich, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 17 °C53.06878000,-2.52051000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 17 °C
Nantwich, United KingdomSunny, 9 – 18 °C53.06878000,-2.52051000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 9 – 18 °C
Nantwich, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 7 – 22 °C53.06878000,-2.52051000
Su
Min: C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 7 – 22 °C
Nantwich, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 23 °C53.06878000,-2.52051000
M
Min: 10° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 23 °C
Menu