Mundford, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

16°
Rain
Last updated: 05:14

48-hour forecast

0.42 mm, probability: 54% 0.16 mm, probability: 37% 0.19 mm, probability: 28% 12:00 0.06 mm, probability: 16% 0.06 mm, probability: 19% 0.07 mm, probability: 24% 0.09 mm, probability: 23% 0.17 mm, probability: 21% 0.24 mm, probability: 22% 18:00 0.25 mm, probability: 23% 0.28 mm, probability: 33% 0.29 mm, probability: 48% 0.18 mm, probability: 43% 0.06 mm, probability: 34% 00:00 0.09 mm, probability: 23% 06:00 0.11 mm, probability: 25% 0.18 mm, probability: 32% 0.27 mm, probability: 32% 0.22 mm, probability: 28% 0.14 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 18:00 0.01 mm, probability: 16% 0.02 mm, probability: 21% 0.03 mm, probability: 23% 0.06 mm, probability: 27% 0.08 mm, probability: 28% 00:00 0.08 mm, probability: 29% 0.06 mm, probability: 30% 0.06 mm, probability: 33% 0.1 mm, probability: 43% 0.27 mm, probability: 57% 0.45 mm, probability: 67% 06:00 0.51 mm, probability: 57% 0.72 mm, probability: 51% 0.92 mm, probability: 50% 19°

7-day forecast

Mundford, United KingdomRain, 6 – 15 °C52.51246000,0.65682000
Th
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 15 °C
Mundford, United KingdomRain, 6 – 13 °C52.51246000,0.65682000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 13 °C
Mundford, United KingdomRain, 4 – 12 °C52.51246000,0.65682000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 12 °C
Mundford, United KingdomRain, 6 – 15 °C52.51246000,0.65682000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 15 °C
Mundford, United KingdomRain, 8 – 19 °C52.51246000,0.65682000
M
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 19 °C
Mundford, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 16 °C52.51246000,0.65682000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 16 °C
Mundford, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C52.51246000,0.65682000
W
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Menu