Morriston, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Rain
Last updated: 02:07

48-hour forecast

1.12 mm, probability: 100% 0.77 mm, probability: 100% 1.57 mm, probability: 75% 1.59 mm, probability: 75% 0.92 mm, probability: 70% 0.55 mm, probability: 61% 12:00 0.48 mm, probability: 58% 0.4 mm, probability: 56% 0.34 mm, probability: 54% 0.28 mm, probability: 51% 0.23 mm, probability: 49% 0.19 mm, probability: 48% 18:00 0.13 mm, probability: 42% 0.09 mm, probability: 30% 0.07 mm, probability: 25% 0.07 mm, probability: 28% 0.13 mm, probability: 36% 0.18 mm, probability: 38% 00:00 0.12 mm, probability: 34% 0.05 mm, probability: 22% 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 0.05 mm, probability: 18% 06:00 0.05 mm, probability: 18% 0.06 mm, probability: 20% 0.07 mm, probability: 22% 0.08 mm, probability: 24% 0.12 mm, probability: 28% 0.14 mm, probability: 31% 12:00 0.12 mm, probability: 31% 0.1 mm, probability: 27% 0.09 mm, probability: 22% 0.11 mm, probability: 25% 0.2 mm, probability: 32% 0.3 mm, probability: 42% 18:00 0.27 mm, probability: 44% 0.15 mm, probability: 34% 0.11 mm, probability: 30% 0.16 mm, probability: 35% 0.3 mm, probability: 39% 0.39 mm, probability: 38% 00:00 0.27 mm, probability: 37% 0.12 mm, probability: 30% 0.17 mm, probability: 30% 0.19 mm, probability: 30% 0.28 mm, probability: 33% 0.3 mm, probability: 32% 06:00 0.18 mm, probability: 28%

7-day forecast

Morriston, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C51.66995000,-3.92941000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Morriston, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C51.66995000,-3.92941000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Morriston, United KingdomRain, 0 – 6 °C51.66995000,-3.92941000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 6 °C
Morriston, United KingdomRain, 0 – 6 °C51.66995000,-3.92941000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 6 °C
Morriston, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C51.66995000,-3.92941000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Morriston, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 0 – 6 °C51.66995000,-3.92941000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 0 – 6 °C
Morriston, United KingdomRain, 3 – 9 °C51.66995000,-3.92941000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 9 °C
Menu