Morden, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

16°
Cloudy
Last updated: 13:07

48-hour forecast

0.04 mm, probability: 24% 0.08 mm, probability: 30% 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.3 mm, probability: 47% 1.51 mm, probability: 79% 12:00 1.05 mm, probability: 69% 0.64 mm, probability: 57% 0.32 mm, probability: 45% 0.17 mm, probability: 31% 18:00 0.09 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 0.16 mm, probability: 36% 0.36 mm, probability: 64% 0.53 mm, probability: 71% 0.53 mm, probability: 77% 0.46 mm, probability: 75% 0.53 mm, probability: 72% 06:00 0.54 mm, probability: 64% 0.41 mm, probability: 54% 0.21 mm, probability: 31% 0.11 mm, probability: 17% 0.14 mm, probability: 18% 0.22 mm, probability: 25% 12:00 0.18 mm, probability: 16% 10° 16°

7-day forecast

Morden, United KingdomRain, 9 – 15 °C51.39822000,-0.19837000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-31

2020-10-31 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 15 °C
Morden, United KingdomRain, 9 – 17 °C51.39822000,-0.19837000
Su
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 17 °C
Morden, United KingdomRain, 8 – 17 °C51.39822000,-0.19837000
M
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 17 °C
Morden, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 6 – 13 °C51.39822000,-0.19837000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 6 – 13 °C
Morden, United KingdomRain, 4 – 10 °C51.39822000,-0.19837000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 10 °C
Morden, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 12 °C51.39822000,-0.19837000
Th
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-11-05

2020-11-05 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 12 °C
Morden, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 12 °C51.39822000,-0.19837000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-11-06

2020-11-06 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 12 °C
Menu