Mirfield, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Clear
Last updated: 11:31

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 06:00 0.14 mm, probability: 17% 0.26 mm, probability: 32% 0.24 mm, probability: 32% 0.19 mm, probability: 32% 0.24 mm, probability: 36% 12:00 0.47 mm, probability: 42% 0.93 mm, probability: 49% 1.22 mm, probability: 56% 0.95 mm, probability: 56% 0.52 mm, probability: 51% 0.29 mm, probability: 40% 18:00 0.17 mm, probability: 24% 0.1 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 06:00 12:00

7-day forecast

Mirfield, United KingdomRain, 0 – 6 °C53.67343000,-1.69636000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 6 °C
Mirfield, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 10 °C53.67343000,-1.69636000
Su
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 10 °C
Mirfield, United KingdomRain, 5 – 9 °C53.67343000,-1.69636000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 9 °C
Mirfield, United KingdomRain, 7 – 10 °C53.67343000,-1.69636000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 10 °C
Mirfield, United KingdomRain, 5 – 11 °C53.67343000,-1.69636000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-12-02

2020-12-02 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 11 °C
Mirfield, United KingdomCloudy, 3 – 6 °C53.67343000,-1.69636000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Cloudy, 3 – 6 °C
Mirfield, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C53.67343000,-1.69636000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Menu