Midhurst, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Cloudy
Last updated: 07:16

48-hour forecast

0.17 mm, probability: 33% 0.29 mm, probability: 83% 0.01 mm, probability: 19% 18:00 00:00 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 0.17 mm, probability: 32% 0.04 mm, probability: 24% 0.01 mm, probability: 17% 0.03 mm, probability: 20% 0.09 mm, probability: 27% 0.24 mm, probability: 40% 12:00 0.3 mm, probability: 47% 0.29 mm, probability: 50% 0.42 mm, probability: 53% 0.3 mm, probability: 51% 0.3 mm, probability: 52% 0.3 mm, probability: 52% 18:00 0.44 mm, probability: 52% 0.36 mm, probability: 43% 0.32 mm, probability: 40% 0.42 mm, probability: 45% 0.33 mm, probability: 45% 0.61 mm, probability: 55% 00:00 0.51 mm, probability: 53% 0.49 mm, probability: 53% 0.51 mm, probability: 54% 0.6 mm, probability: 58% 0.63 mm, probability: 60% 0.61 mm, probability: 55% 06:00 0.47 mm, probability: 52% 0.29 mm, probability: 44% 0.15 mm, probability: 29% 0.07 mm, probability: 20% 12:00

7-day forecast

Midhurst, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C50.98559000,-0.74003000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Midhurst, United KingdomRain, 0 – 7 °C50.98559000,-0.74003000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 7 °C
Midhurst, United KingdomRain, -1 – 5 °C50.98559000,-0.74003000
M
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 5 °C
Midhurst, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C50.98559000,-0.74003000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Midhurst, United KingdomCloudy, 1 – 5 °C50.98559000,-0.74003000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Cloudy, 1 – 5 °C
Midhurst, United KingdomRain, 0 – 7 °C50.98559000,-0.74003000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 7 °C
Midhurst, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C50.98559000,-0.74003000
F
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-12-11

2020-12-11 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Menu