Middlesbrough, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

9°
Cloudy
Last updated: 22:37

48-hour forecast

0.14 mm, probability: 29% 0.13 mm, probability: 30% 0.08 mm, probability: 24% 0.12 mm, probability: 27% 0.23 mm, probability: 35% 06:00 0.36 mm, probability: 41% 0.54 mm, probability: 40% 0.61 mm, probability: 37% 0.36 mm, probability: 23% 0.14 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 0.51 mm, probability: 21% 0.84 mm, probability: 23% 0.55 mm, probability: 20% 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 12°

7-day forecast

Middlesbrough, United KingdomCloudy, 7 – 13 °C54.57623000,-1.23483000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Cloudy, 7 – 13 °C
Middlesbrough, United KingdomCloudy, 6 – 12 °C54.57623000,-1.23483000
Su
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Cloudy, 6 – 12 °C
Middlesbrough, United KingdomRain, 5 – 18 °C54.57623000,-1.23483000
M
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 18 °C
Middlesbrough, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 7 – 16 °C54.57623000,-1.23483000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 7 – 16 °C
Middlesbrough, United KingdomRain, 6 – 16 °C54.57623000,-1.23483000
W
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 16 °C
Middlesbrough, United KingdomRain, 6 – 15 °C54.57623000,-1.23483000
Th
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-01

2020-10-01 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 15 °C
Middlesbrough, United KingdomRain, 6 – 15 °C54.57623000,-1.23483000
F
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-02

2020-10-02 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 15 °C
Menu