Martock, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

9°
Cloudy
Last updated: 10:58

48-hour forecast

0.98 mm, probability: 74% 0.46 mm, probability: 74% 0.35 mm, probability: 39% 0.03 mm, probability: 20% 18:00 00:00 0.03 mm, probability: 21% 0.05 mm, probability: 30% 0.13 mm, probability: 38% 0.18 mm, probability: 43% 06:00 0.11 mm, probability: 38% 0.03 mm, probability: 27% 0.01 mm, probability: 17% 0.01 mm, probability: 19% 12:00 0.04 mm, probability: 26% 0.09 mm, probability: 36% 0.13 mm, probability: 39% 0.12 mm, probability: 40% 0.09 mm, probability: 33% 0.07 mm, probability: 29% 18:00 0.07 mm, probability: 31% 0.11 mm, probability: 40% 0.18 mm, probability: 54% 0.26 mm, probability: 60% 0.34 mm, probability: 61% 0.37 mm, probability: 58% 00:00 0.29 mm, probability: 51% 0.17 mm, probability: 40% 0.09 mm, probability: 28% 0.05 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 0.01 mm, probability: 20% 0.07 mm, probability: 30% 0.15 mm, probability: 36% 12:00 0.22 mm, probability: 39% 0.29 mm, probability: 40% 0.31 mm, probability: 32%

7-day forecast

Martock, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C50.97361000,-2.76684000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Martock, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C50.97361000,-2.76684000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Martock, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 10 °C50.97361000,-2.76684000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 10 °C
Martock, United KingdomRain, 4 – 11 °C50.97361000,-2.76684000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 11 °C
Martock, United KingdomCloudy, 7 – 12 °C50.97361000,-2.76684000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Cloudy, 7 – 12 °C
Martock, United KingdomWind, 8 – 12 °C50.97361000,-2.76684000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Wind, 8 – 12 °C
Martock, United KingdomRain, 10 – 14 °C50.97361000,-2.76684000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 14° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 14 °C
Menu