Markfield, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 12:25

48-hour forecast

0.04 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 00:00 0.04 mm, probability: 25% 0.07 mm, probability: 37% 0.1 mm, probability: 45% 0.14 mm, probability: 53% 0.36 mm, probability: 64% 0.54 mm, probability: 68% 06:00 0.66 mm, probability: 66% 0.11 mm, probability: 32% 0.09 mm, probability: 27% 12:00 0.58 mm, probability: 47% 0.37 mm, probability: 45% 0.11 mm, probability: 16% 0.24 mm, probability: 24% 18:00 0.24 mm, probability: 18% 00:00 0.2 mm, probability: 28% 0.15 mm, probability: 26% 0.61 mm, probability: 50% 0.08 mm, probability: 26% 0.09 mm, probability: 24% 0.11 mm, probability: 26% 06:00 0.08 mm, probability: 28% 0.05 mm, probability: 23% 0.03 mm, probability: 18% 0.2 mm, probability: 43% 0.23 mm, probability: 44% 0.03 mm, probability: 19% 12:00 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 16°

7-day forecast

Markfield, United KingdomRain, 7 – 16 °C52.68747000,-1.27476000
Su
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 16 °C
Markfield, United KingdomRain, 6 – 16 °C52.68747000,-1.27476000
M
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 16 °C
Markfield, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C52.68747000,-1.27476000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Markfield, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 9 °C52.68747000,-1.27476000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 9 °C
Markfield, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 11 °C52.68747000,-1.27476000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-05

2020-11-05 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 11 °C
Markfield, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 11 °C52.68747000,-1.27476000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-06

2020-11-06 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 11 °C
Markfield, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 11 °C52.68747000,-1.27476000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-07

2020-11-07 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 11 °C
Menu