Manchester, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Rain
Last updated: 13:51

48-hour forecast

1.23 mm, probability: 63% 0.72 mm, probability: 100% 0.78 mm, probability: 94% 0.71 mm, probability: 56% 0.5 mm, probability: 53% 0.26 mm, probability: 42% 00:00 0.44 mm, probability: 49% 0.48 mm, probability: 44% 0.35 mm, probability: 32% 0.16 mm, probability: 29% 06:00 0.01 mm, probability: 16% 0.01 mm, probability: 25% 0.01 mm, probability: 31% 0.25 mm, probability: 52% 12:00 0.09 mm, probability: 40% 0.31 mm, probability: 52% 0.45 mm, probability: 58% 1.04 mm, probability: 60% 0.97 mm, probability: 60% 0.28 mm, probability: 47% 18:00 0.16 mm, probability: 41% 0.26 mm, probability: 40% 0.38 mm, probability: 39% 0.29 mm, probability: 36% 0.12 mm, probability: 25% 0.21 mm, probability: 26% 00:00 0.2 mm, probability: 30% 0.17 mm, probability: 34% 0.14 mm, probability: 20% 0.08 mm, probability: 20% 06:00 12:00 18:00

7-day forecast

Manchester, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C53.48095000,-2.23743000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Manchester, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C53.48095000,-2.23743000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Manchester, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C53.48095000,-2.23743000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Manchester, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 4 °C53.48095000,-2.23743000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 4 °C
Manchester, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 5 °C53.48095000,-2.23743000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 5 °C
Manchester, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -0 – 5 °C53.48095000,-2.23743000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -0 – 5 °C
Manchester, United KingdomCloudy, -1 – 5 °C53.48095000,-2.23743000
Th
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Cloudy, -1 – 5 °C
Menu