Lymm, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 00:13

48-hour forecast

0.02 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 0.13 mm, probability: 43% 0.57 mm, probability: 65% 0.96 mm, probability: 73% 12:00 0.73 mm, probability: 67% 0.39 mm, probability: 56% 0.27 mm, probability: 46% 0.17 mm, probability: 40% 0.07 mm, probability: 28% 18:00 00:00 0.02 mm, probability: 18% 0.12 mm, probability: 43% 0.37 mm, probability: 61% 0.57 mm, probability: 69% 06:00 0.39 mm, probability: 65% 0.13 mm, probability: 43% 0.04 mm, probability: 26% 0.04 mm, probability: 27% 0.09 mm, probability: 32% 0.16 mm, probability: 35% 12:00 0.21 mm, probability: 34% 0.29 mm, probability: 35% 0.34 mm, probability: 34% 0.29 mm, probability: 31% 0.2 mm, probability: 25% 0.13 mm, probability: 20% 18:00 0.07 mm, probability: 18% 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 0.02 mm, probability: 17% 0.08 mm, probability: 31% 0.24 mm, probability: 47% 0.39 mm, probability: 53% 00:00 0.33 mm, probability: 50% 0.2 mm, probability: 41% 0.14 mm, probability: 29% 0.17 mm, probability: 23% 0.25 mm, probability: 19%

7-day forecast

Lymm, United KingdomRain, 4 – 7 °C53.38105000,-2.47763000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 7 °C
Lymm, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C53.38105000,-2.47763000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Lymm, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C53.38105000,-2.47763000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
Lymm, United KingdomRain, 3 – 9 °C53.38105000,-2.47763000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 9 °C
Lymm, United KingdomRain, 7 – 10 °C53.38105000,-2.47763000
F
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 10 °C
Lymm, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C53.38105000,-2.47763000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Lymm, United KingdomRain, 9 – 13 °C53.38105000,-2.47763000
Su
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 13 °C
Menu