Lostwithiel, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

15°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 17:47

48-hour forecast

0.14 mm, probability: 58% 0.12 mm, probability: 57% 00:00 0.09 mm, probability: 21% 0.29 mm, probability: 40% 0.45 mm, probability: 54% 0.39 mm, probability: 57% 0.36 mm, probability: 54% 0.39 mm, probability: 43% 06:00 0.24 mm, probability: 33% 0.08 mm, probability: 22% 12:00 0.08 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 0.15 mm, probability: 19% 0.8 mm, probability: 39% 1.36 mm, probability: 50% 00:00 1.2 mm, probability: 59% 1.7 mm, probability: 64% 2.49 mm, probability: 68% 1.72 mm, probability: 66% 0.6 mm, probability: 51% 0.19 mm, probability: 33% 06:00 0.16 mm, probability: 28% 0.24 mm, probability: 28% 0.33 mm, probability: 31% 0.36 mm, probability: 34% 0.41 mm, probability: 35% 0.46 mm, probability: 35% 12:00 0.47 mm, probability: 33% 0.49 mm, probability: 30% 0.55 mm, probability: 29% 0.69 mm, probability: 31% 1.09 mm, probability: 40% 1.41 mm, probability: 50% 18:00 1.09 mm, probability: 49% 0.63 mm, probability: 43% 0.45 mm, probability: 38% 10° 16°

7-day forecast

Lostwithiel, United KingdomRain, 10 – 16 °C50.40784000,-4.67023000
W
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-23

2020-09-23 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 16 °C
Lostwithiel, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C50.40784000,-4.67023000
Th
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Lostwithiel, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C50.40784000,-4.67023000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Lostwithiel, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C50.40784000,-4.67023000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Lostwithiel, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 6 – 17 °C50.40784000,-4.67023000
Su
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 6 – 17 °C
Lostwithiel, United KingdomRain, 13 – 19 °C50.40784000,-4.67023000
M
Min: 13° C
Max: 19° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 19 °C
Lostwithiel, United KingdomCloudy, 13 – 19 °C50.40784000,-4.67023000
Tu
Min: 13° C
Max: 19° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Cloudy, 13 – 19 °C
Menu