Longtown, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Cloudy
Last updated: 12:35

48-hour forecast

0.04 mm, probability: 18% 18:00 00:00 0.08 mm, probability: 30% 0.15 mm, probability: 46% 0.15 mm, probability: 44% 0.12 mm, probability: 38% 0.1 mm, probability: 32% 06:00 0.1 mm, probability: 32% 0.11 mm, probability: 35% 0.11 mm, probability: 33% 0.07 mm, probability: 30% 0.05 mm, probability: 25% 0.04 mm, probability: 25% 12:00 0.06 mm, probability: 27% 0.09 mm, probability: 30% 0.12 mm, probability: 31% 0.09 mm, probability: 30% 0.06 mm, probability: 27% 0.05 mm, probability: 23% 18:00 0.05 mm, probability: 25% 0.08 mm, probability: 31% 0.13 mm, probability: 40% 0.18 mm, probability: 44% 0.27 mm, probability: 44% 0.29 mm, probability: 41% 00:00 0.16 mm, probability: 28% 06:00 0.02 mm, probability: 21% 12:00 0.02 mm, probability: 22% 0.03 mm, probability: 22% 0.03 mm, probability: 21% 0.02 mm, probability: 18%

7-day forecast

Longtown, United KingdomRain, 4 – 7 °C51.95000000,-2.98333000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 7 °C
Longtown, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C51.95000000,-2.98333000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Longtown, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 9 °C51.95000000,-2.98333000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 9 °C
Longtown, United KingdomCloudy, 3 – 10 °C51.95000000,-2.98333000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 3 – 10 °C
Longtown, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C51.95000000,-2.98333000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Longtown, United KingdomWind, 7 – 11 °C51.95000000,-2.98333000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Wind, 7 – 11 °C
Longtown, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C51.95000000,-2.98333000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Menu