Long Stratton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Clear
Last updated: 14:30

48-hour forecast

00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 0.08 mm, probability: 24% 0.1 mm, probability: 37% 12:00 0.07 mm, probability: 36% 0.04 mm, probability: 32% 0.03 mm, probability: 32% 0.03 mm, probability: 32% 0.03 mm, probability: 34% 0.04 mm, probability: 33% 18:00 0.04 mm, probability: 30%

7-day forecast

Long Stratton, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 10 °C52.48803000,1.23478000
Su
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 10 °C
Long Stratton, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C52.48803000,1.23478000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Long Stratton, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C52.48803000,1.23478000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Long Stratton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 7 °C52.48803000,1.23478000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-02

2020-12-02 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 7 °C
Long Stratton, United KingdomRain, 2 – 8 °C52.48803000,1.23478000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 8 °C
Long Stratton, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C52.48803000,1.23478000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
Long Stratton, United KingdomRain, 2 – 8 °C52.48803000,1.23478000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 8 °C
Menu