Long Ashton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Rain
Last updated: 12:38

48-hour forecast

0.22 mm, probability: 40% 0.61 mm, probability: 100% 18:00 0.21 mm, probability: 37% 0.16 mm, probability: 32% 0.14 mm, probability: 27% 0.1 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 06:00 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 0.39 mm, probability: 58% 0.47 mm, probability: 60% 0.23 mm, probability: 49% 0.18 mm, probability: 51% 0.26 mm, probability: 55% 12:00 0.21 mm, probability: 41% 0.19 mm, probability: 28% 0.18 mm, probability: 26% 0.12 mm, probability: 18% 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.16 mm, probability: 26% 0.62 mm, probability: 56% 0.83 mm, probability: 61% 0.35 mm, probability: 37% 16°

7-day forecast

Long Ashton, United KingdomRain, 8 – 15 °C51.42997000,-2.66098000
Th
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-29

2020-10-29 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 15 °C
Long Ashton, United KingdomRain, 13 – 16 °C51.42997000,-2.66098000
F
Max: 16° C

2020-10-30

2020-10-30 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 16 °C
Long Ashton, United KingdomRain, 12 – 14 °C51.42997000,-2.66098000
Sa
Min: 12° C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-31

2020-10-31 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 14 °C
Long Ashton, United KingdomRain, 11 – 16 °C51.42997000,-2.66098000
Su
Min: 11° C
Max: 16° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 16 °C
Long Ashton, United KingdomRain, 8 – 16 °C51.42997000,-2.66098000
M
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 16 °C
Long Ashton, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C51.42997000,-2.66098000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Long Ashton, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C51.42997000,-2.66098000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Menu