Londonderry County Borough, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Cloudy
Last updated: 08:30

48-hour forecast

0.05 mm, probability: 19% 0.18 mm, probability: 26% 0.27 mm, probability: 33% 12:00 0.15 mm, probability: 28% 0.03 mm, probability: 18% 0.01 mm, probability: 20% 0.08 mm, probability: 33% 0.18 mm, probability: 45% 18:00 0.34 mm, probability: 57% 0.84 mm, probability: 71% 1.33 mm, probability: 79% 1.23 mm, probability: 71% 0.89 mm, probability: 65% 0.63 mm, probability: 58% 00:00 0.43 mm, probability: 46% 0.28 mm, probability: 36% 0.27 mm, probability: 35% 0.33 mm, probability: 42% 0.44 mm, probability: 55% 0.54 mm, probability: 63% 06:00 0.53 mm, probability: 59% 0.5 mm, probability: 53% 0.49 mm, probability: 49% 0.48 mm, probability: 48% 0.48 mm, probability: 44% 0.51 mm, probability: 46% 12:00 0.6 mm, probability: 47% 0.77 mm, probability: 55% 0.94 mm, probability: 61% 1.08 mm, probability: 66% 1.3 mm, probability: 73% 1.4 mm, probability: 74% 18:00 0.98 mm, probability: 67% 0.49 mm, probability: 57% 0.3 mm, probability: 43% 0.41 mm, probability: 44% 0.72 mm, probability: 55% 0.93 mm, probability: 60% 00:00 0.75 mm, probability: 53% 0.51 mm, probability: 44% 0.38 mm, probability: 33% 0.31 mm, probability: 23% 0.27 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 11°

7-day forecast

Londonderry County Borough, United KingdomRain, 5 – 9 °C54.99721000,-7.30917000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2019-12-08

2019-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 9 °C
Londonderry County Borough, United KingdomRain, 5 – 8 °C54.99721000,-7.30917000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2019-12-09

2019-12-09 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 8 °C
Londonderry County Borough, United KingdomRain, 4 – 12 °C54.99721000,-7.30917000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2019-12-10

2019-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 12 °C
Londonderry County Borough, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C54.99721000,-7.30917000
W
Max: C

2019-12-11

2019-12-11 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Londonderry County Borough, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C54.99721000,-7.30917000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2019-12-12

2019-12-12 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Londonderry County Borough, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C54.99721000,-7.30917000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2019-12-13

2019-12-13 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Londonderry County Borough, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C54.99721000,-7.30917000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2019-12-14

2019-12-14 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Menu