London United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

15°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 04:12 CEST

48-hour forecast

06:00 0.08 mm, probability: 19% 12:00 0.21 mm, probability: 25% 0.31 mm, probability: 29% 0.24 mm, probability: 29% 0.11 mm, probability: 24% 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 0.11 mm, probability: 23% 00:00 0.3 mm, probability: 35% 0.46 mm, probability: 43% 0.37 mm, probability: 41% 0.25 mm, probability: 35% 0.25 mm, probability: 35% 0.3 mm, probability: 34% 06:00 0.36 mm, probability: 31% 0.34 mm, probability: 24% 12:00 18:00 00:00 15° 25°

7-day forecast

London, United KingdomRain, 17 – 25 °C51.50853000,-0.12574000
Sa
Min: 17° C
Max: 25° C

2019-07-20

2019-07-20 (P1D) Rain, 17 – 25 °C
London, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 16 – 26 °C51.50853000,-0.12574000
Su
Min: 16° C
Max: 26° C

2019-07-21

2019-07-21 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 16 – 26 °C
London, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 16 – 29 °C51.50853000,-0.12574000
M
Min: 16° C
Max: 29° C

2019-07-22

2019-07-22 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 16 – 29 °C
London, United KingdomSunny, 17 – 34 °C51.50853000,-0.12574000
Tu
Min: 17° C
Max: 34° C

2019-07-23

2019-07-23 (P1D) Sunny, 17 – 34 °C
London, United KingdomRain, 23 – 33 °C51.50853000,-0.12574000
W
Min: 23° C
Max: 33° C

2019-07-24

2019-07-24 (P1D) Rain, 23 – 33 °C
London, United KingdomRain, 19 – 26 °C51.50853000,-0.12574000
Th
Min: 19° C
Max: 26° C

2019-07-25

2019-07-25 (P1D) Rain, 19 – 26 °C
London, United KingdomSunny, 16 – 25 °C51.50853000,-0.12574000
F
Min: 16° C
Max: 25° C

2019-07-26

2019-07-26 (P1D) Sunny, 16 – 25 °C
Menu