Llansteffan, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

15°
Rain
Last updated: 07:57

48-hour forecast

0.4 mm, probability: 72% 12:00 0.78 mm, probability: 26% 0.3 mm, probability: 23% 0.36 mm, probability: 26% 0.36 mm, probability: 26% 0.34 mm, probability: 31% 0.3 mm, probability: 32% 18:00 0.2 mm, probability: 29% 0.13 mm, probability: 24% 0.11 mm, probability: 21% 00:00 0.5 mm, probability: 31% 2.08 mm, probability: 63% 3.51 mm, probability: 71% 2.8 mm, probability: 69% 1.37 mm, probability: 63% 0.69 mm, probability: 53% 06:00 0.66 mm, probability: 49% 0.84 mm, probability: 51% 1.02 mm, probability: 52% 1.07 mm, probability: 47% 1.11 mm, probability: 46% 1.18 mm, probability: 46% 12:00 1.34 mm, probability: 51% 1.54 mm, probability: 52% 1.57 mm, probability: 51% 1.25 mm, probability: 47% 1 mm, probability: 44% 0.91 mm, probability: 44% 18:00 0.68 mm, probability: 43% 0.4 mm, probability: 34% 0.23 mm, probability: 28% 0.16 mm, probability: 26% 0.14 mm, probability: 26% 0.15 mm, probability: 29% 00:00 0.21 mm, probability: 37% 0.32 mm, probability: 45% 0.37 mm, probability: 51% 0.25 mm, probability: 40% 0.12 mm, probability: 25% 0.06 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 14°

7-day forecast

Llansteffan, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C51.77222000,-4.39139000
Th
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Llansteffan, United KingdomRain, 9 – 15 °C51.77222000,-4.39139000
F
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 15 °C
Llansteffan, United KingdomRain, 7 – 14 °C51.77222000,-4.39139000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 14 °C
Llansteffan, United KingdomCloudy, 6 – 15 °C51.77222000,-4.39139000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Cloudy, 6 – 15 °C
Llansteffan, United KingdomRain, 8 – 19 °C51.77222000,-4.39139000
M
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 19 °C
Llansteffan, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 15 °C51.77222000,-4.39139000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 15 °C
Llansteffan, United KingdomRain, 10 – 15 °C51.77222000,-4.39139000
W
Min: 10° C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 15 °C
Menu